ABFL OFFERS TO A WIDE RANGE OF CLIENTS TO PROVIDE A FULL SUPPORT SERVICE FOR ITS TRAINING AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT.
We specialise in
- Working with clients to help design programmes/events
- Providing organisational support to the client at all stages
- Assistance with pricing and structuring of bespoke events
- Full administrative support provision before, during and after events
- Provision of support for remote/online service, including surveys (creating, analysing and reporting back on surveys); and feedback analysis and reporting i.e. lessons learned reporting, at event or remotely. This is done working closely with each client.
For more information go to the home page, click on Case Studies and look at our NHS Case Study.
Areas of work undertaken
- Public Health working with public health consultancies, NHS bodies and Local Authorities in providing support for bespoke, tailored or generic projects and programmes.
- Stakeholder Events working with Local Authorities and NHS for specific programmes or events. These include public consultation events, information programmes for the general public, seminars and presentation events.
- Interviewee Feedback working with specialist recruiters, ABFL provides a monitoring service for recruiters and their clients to assist them in 360 degree appraisals of client placements for interim or permanent jobs.